The Seven Kingdoms
- Readied actions will proceed as we have done them, not as PF decrees that we should. If you have a move action left and want to ready it, go ahead. Ditto for full-round actions, etc. Your new init is after the creature that triggered your action.
- Any player who comments on any similarities (real or perceived) between names and STIs will face the DM’s wrath.
- When rolling hp, reroll ones.
- For clothing weight, the first five pounds of any clothing you are wearing does not count. If you have clothes weighing 6 pounds, you count 1 pound towards your encumbrance. If you take off your clothes and carry them, they still weigh 6 pounds.
- For the Squire feat, if you take it at 3rd level, your squire begins at level 0 (that is, as a commoner with no class levels). They will be allowed to level once while you’re still at level 3. After that, they can’t level again until you are 5th level. (Because your squire is supposed to be 3 levels below you.)
- Divine spells will be prepared the same way as arcane spells as we have been doing it.
- Spells learned must be from core lists. Non-core spells can be researched. (This applies to spontaneous casters as well. The spells can be researched before a new level is gained and learned in the place of another spell you would be learning.) Researching a spell costs time and money. Research costs 100 gp per spell level.
- Edit: For casters with a limited number of spells known (spont, etc), approved non-core spells can be selected. Spontaneous casters can also research their own new spells or 3rd party spells for the costs listed above.
- The feat Additional Traits is available if you want it. Additional Traits: You gain two character traits of your choice. These traits must be chosen from different lists, and cannot be chosen from lists from which you have already selected a character trait. You must meet any additional qualifications for the character traits you choose.
- New Trait: Mime: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Perform (Pantomime) checks and Perform (Pantomine) is a class skill for you. (Based off traits like Slippery and Witty Repartee.)
Table of Contents